Oct 15, 2007

untitled

halotrichite hair. tube socks.
slutty spine. tender hyphen.

Nina finishes her cig, gets up and slides over to the fridge.
Takes out a glass bowl, filled with lemons. She loves their
still, bright light. She sets them on the small table, next to the jar
filled with flowers.

can you hear their tiny
watery, murmurs?


he smiles & turns around ..

the lemons or the flowers?

flowers

didn't I give you a yellow one?

no

shouldn't there be some sort of seasonal veggie in that bowl?

no.. I like lemons when it rains. I'm going to log on.

why?

I want to label IP addresses.

nah, don't. get back in bed, you need rest.. I'll rub your back, we'll listen to the rain

1 comment:

lila_v said...

everything here feels real, significant: i can hear the breathing between the lines. beautiful work, tash.