Jan 6, 2012

not about tapeworms, smelling salts or shootouts.

12.21.2011
11:22 P.M.




when
did your tongue

become

a piracy

open ing

darkness ness




With glossy hands, Nina cups his shy
slide back





in



silt

sinking


questions

low clouds over
a clear ceiling, the long Floating heavy yourself, (or a weightless slow
in this – room
there is no breath
you are Somebody and a sorrow, the image of my heart
except I can't trace a god.








you like being my Want.
)arms(above my head) the under of them so fragile they chain
you
that is what i like
as we roll through a twisty dream -
silent temples
twined
with an
All
important ness

on
your chest
i like the slim ness
of
you ~ the way we move , smoothly around and away
from


~*~


------- ---- ----
but - later -
in the code market.. i die. Fall: to
break
how can you open me more?

......

on the white skin of Dellarina> reflections of red digits


~~~

my #?
276-233-5072
how presumptuous of me
by
semaphoring whoring

***
**
*

.

and the cool sky , slender with



.






Black Dress, White Room






No comments: