Apr 29, 2012

the only good thing about today was

the oreo cookie watching - Faust - It's a Rainy Day (Sunshine Girl) 1972 i like you the thought of you the idea of doing something with you, as of yet, just one thing like picking you up for a ride in my huge pimpin gas guzzling machine (i can't believe no one has made any rude remarks about my SUV, on the stupid facehook) anyway.. i will walk in and you will be sitting in the hallway and i will say in my usual cocky way - i see you are sitting here waiting for me and you will say, with your usual eye-skit-ish fake-shy way, no but we will laugh at the same time. then i will ask, do you want to go for a ride with me? if you aren't expecting any visitors you will say yes maybe i will wear my red blouse really i just want to play that, little green bag, song, for you. i think you will like it. working on a spotify playlist called ~ Negativland as in Foto ~



No comments: