Sep 13, 2006

Fuzzy Navel

who is Malonely Malarkey?

ContactOrgTechPhone: please do
1025 USNetRange: 4.0.0.0:
your cut boat of pome is a real love dingie
I be flipped in
love, Miss TPL1

TechName: totally out of dejambment
others in the Eldorado Slobber:
Enter NET-4-0-0-0-1Parent:
NetType: POC
her BroomsFailedStateProv: mother expectorated over the shock stock or is it another
can well be bad
here dear
I be like this already-made
WHO IS your dada dad ofCommunications,
Inc.OrgID:
do u miss me, database monkey shit?
I Direct APL8-ARINOrgAbuse&Name you:
3COPostalCode: you
OrgName: ? 80021Country: be lonely love to meet you,
I pat my piggy big like hints
NS1.LEVEL3.NETNameServer:
additional searching is in order
I hear ARIN's do ding thing
9OrgTechEmail: on
NS2.LEVEL3.NETComment: zero
RegDate:
Updated: by The Cat

come do something about that "shut" bat on the 4.0.0.0/8Net: alternative fold out love bed
or sting this MphuckinLVLTASSddress:

2 comments:

Stephen Rowntree said...

I once dated a woman who drank Fuzzy navels and Gin Gimlets with a sprig of lime. No cocktail onions for her, no siree.

Great piece, I love the numbers(remember, I have OCD) and the grammacide. I like hats, as you know, sou'westers and hockey touques.

Tasha Klein said...

Yes, I remember, so You said.

:)


so you said, I remember. Remember I said, do you have OCD?


"weir and sluice meaning"

and slurry.

yes. that's me.

nite, Stephen Rowntree

:)