Dec 22, 2006

Nina Can't Believe

all the cacca & pipi
that people gladly
tag

all the care and medi and state and vacation

sick

I TELL YOU!
SICK!

she screams this at the cat.

on her doormat
another note from the blair witch across the hall:
the mailman didn't deliver the mail
because
he is stealing
today

oh don't break my heart
don't heart my break

& if you log onto my
myspace page one more time
I will personally kill you with
mirrors & a budapest for each eye
because I hate how your slimy
lonely
fingers
try to
touch mine

now about that goblin
tryin to find light in my astonished sugar

I sleep dreamless and will cage your lewd
grinding swoop

1 comment:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

blair witch but which blair? tony or cherie?
he he.
only kidding.

and i will definately keep my lewd grinding swoop away from you girl.

;)