Jan 4, 2022

Do you guys watch, Jackson Galaxy on youtube?


 Sad face. Too cold to go out and hunt. She brings me dead mice all the time. The other day I watched her stalk a demon gerbil (chipmunk) - it's amazing how long she can sit still as a statue. That takes so much self control. 

At work we have the dumpster cat gang - 5 , sometimes 6 adults and 2 kittens which I haven't seen in awhile. I work in the kitchen , so of course when I take out the trash, I feed them. We've never had this many cats. All but one are feral. 

Heartburn from the coffee. Tomorrow it's back to work. Hope I can drive out of here. Electricity was out for 3 hours, yesterday. Then I had to hike up to the satellite dish and do some snow removal. It's alright being snowed in as long as I have heat and internet 😂.  A guy I work with just got Elon Musk's (billionaire we love to hate) , Starlink only to find out there isn't even a star link satellite around here. Paid $500 and  then it's $99 per month but can't use it yet..... He said that the dish part will melt snow and ice on its own, and the router is really "cool" looking,  so I should get it. Lol, no thanks. 

No comments: