Jan 9, 2022

Waiting for the freezing rain to start - internet might go down..

Sitting in the living room drinking coffee and watching Stumperina play soccer.  She just found a "fun size" kit-kat bar under the fridge. Yesterday she brought my attention to some dry cat food that was spilled behind a piece of furniture. No clue in the world as to why or how THAT got THERE! 🤔  

I had planned to snap a new selfie with Princess Stumperina Pumpkin.  You know, while we had good snow,,was going for a mood pic representing the winter of my life. Haha. But the princess hates the snow and today the rain will ruin it. 

Guess I should decide if I want to use commas, or not. This blog space is turning into A diary. I can't decide if I should swap out my profile pic to a recent one. The original one is 20 years old. I remember the night I took it. New Years Eve. Waiting for my son and his wife (gf at the time) to come over, they were late ,as a matter of fact, they stood me up and I was so pissed! That was also the start of the MySpace years. And the sweater I am wearing was 20 years old. A, button -down- the -back ,angora piece that I was wearing backwards.  You know.. When I go back to work I'll be too tired to write in here. So I will leave all as is. 

No comments: